Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Welcome to Dr. Riba's Green City!

Photo is my own

I've been interested in sustainable living for some time, but in 2011 war broke out in Syria. Amidst the heartbreaking daily reports of loss of life and devastating destruction, somehow green ideas began to sprout in my mind. These ideas multiplied by the day, and soon I simply could not shake the hope for a new, green, thriving Syria. In time, the opportunity to rebuild would present itself. We needed to be prepared. Instead of consumers, I sincerely believe each one of us possesses the ability to become a producer utilizing the best technology available and shedding our dependence on fossil fuels.

I'm delighted to report this book will soon be available on Amazon electronically as well as in paperback. I look forward to more green ideas and friendships emerging right here on this blog. Welcome friends and thank you for reading.



Dr. Hicham Riba



We look forward to seeing you again!







No comments:

Post a Comment